Monday 10 January 2022

International Promoter, Olantech Global Promotions, Tells His Story And Journey So Far



Olaoye Anthony , CEO Olantech Global Promotions is a vibrant and one of the top notch entertainer promoters of highest repute in US. The very versatile and hardworking dude is a force to record with in the entertainment industry.

In this interview, Olantech took us to his background, his job and journey so far. Excerpt.

Briefly tell us about yourself

My name is Olaoye  Anthony, I was born in the 60s in Kwara State called Esie. I later migrated to Ayede Ekiti at age of 10. We are family of 5 Boys, now men and i am the 5th child.

I started secondary school in the 80s, when I was in secondary school, i was a member of  boys scout. I also played Volley ball, Baseball and a member of Dramatic Theater Group, also served as senior prefect.

As a social prefect then,  I supervised most of the entertainment or events in the school. This gave me an opportunity to meet notable artists like: Pa Ojojolu, Pa Akin Ogungbe, Funmilayo Ranco,  Late Chief Jimoh Aliu, Late Folake Orisabunmi.  Some of the mentioned artistes are still alive. They usually came to our school to perform at that period.

I left Ayede Grammar School in the 80s, after my  WAEC i proceeded to Lagos State. I got an Admission to Ibadan Polytechnic as Quantity Surveyor in Saki, but things are not working well, that was the reason I was selling Indian fabrics and slippers through a well-known brother, Mr. ibukun.

Later,   I decided to learn handwork and be my own boss later.  I joined Monthop Martins Electronics Company at Alagomeji Yaba, Lagos and Technical School foe Electrical/ Electronics, I graduated 1997.

Let's us know about your journey to US

My journey to USA, I thank God for his mercy for the opportunity given to me to be in US, ‘The God’s own country. I came to US through my brother and his wife, he told me to relocate to US. My travelling process was within a week, i have a wonderful Messiah. When we got to USA port of entry we were all happy and glad

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

This is faaji Entertainment Blog, your complete entertainment blog for NEWS, ENTERTAINMENT, MUSIC, VIDEO, TECH, ART AND CULTURE where you get all happenings in the entertainment world on the go. We are passionate to serve you entertainment news as it breaks without compromising on the ethics of the profession.

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive