Thursday 19 August 2021

Why I Titled My New Album 'Ire'- Popular Gospel Singer, Ayanfe Jesu


Evangelist Stella Ayanfe Jesu, is one of the top gospel singers making great waves in the industry.

The sonorous voice singer some weeks ago launched another album titled 'Ire' With many notable celebrities in attendance.

The generous and gifted Ayanfe Jesu recently granted an interview with Ojutole Media and she opened up why she titled the album 'Ire'. 

In her worlds, the Ekiti born singer of God who is also in cleaning and fumigation business said ' When I looked where God brought me out and his mercy on me, I knew very well that I have received 'Ire'.

Those who are very close to me would testified to the fact that I'm in deed favoured'. My history and how God has been merciful to me, this made me to come up with the title.

She also said that the album which was produced by Alpha P production is available for all lovers of good gospel music.

For your next occasion and more information, you can reach Ayanfe Jesu on this number:+2348119466225

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

This is faaji Entertainment Blog, your complete entertainment blog for NEWS, ENTERTAINMENT, MUSIC, VIDEO, TECH, ART AND CULTURE where you get all happenings in the entertainment world on the go. We are passionate to serve you entertainment news as it breaks without compromising on the ethics of the profession.

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive