Friday 14 July 2017

READ THIS IMPORTANT WARNING FROM TOP GOSPEL SINGER, OBA ARA

Hello my wonderful people. It  just came to my notice that someone opened a WhatsApp/imo group chats in my name and demanding money from people, I Rotimi Onimole popularly known as Oba Ara did not have any group account with WhatsApp and Imo, i urge everyone to please ignore any message from such groups other than my real WhatsApp numbers which are: 08035715278 and 07056551584
I also want to use this opportunity to appreciate all my fans, friends, colleagues and family for their love, support and prayers towards my ministry, am so grateful because without you there is no Oba Ara thank you all and God bless.
My booking contacts still remains  +2348035715278, +2347056551584.
Instagram: officialobaaramusic
Facebook: Rotimi Onimole Oba Ara
Facebook:  Rotimi Onimole Oba Ara ll
YouTube: obaaramusic
Twitter: @obaara_1st
Email: obaaramusic@gmail.com for your next occasion like wedding, birthday celebration, burial, anniversaries and church program etc.
        Maximum Satisfaction Guaranteed

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

This is faaji Entertainment Blog, your complete entertainment blog for NEWS, ENTERTAINMENT, MUSIC, VIDEO, TECH, ART AND CULTURE where you get all happenings in the entertainment world on the go. We are passionate to serve you entertainment news as it breaks without compromising on the ethics of the profession.

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive