Saturday 22 July 2017

5 DAYS TO HOUSE WARMING: AHMAD ALAWIYE LEAKS HIS TOP SECRET







Preparation is in top gear as the house warming of the popular Islamic act, Alhaji Ahmad Alawiye draws closer billed to take place in another five days, precisely next week Thursday 27th July, 2017.
The much talked about event will take place at Araro Estate, Alagbon, Owode-Yewa, Ogun State with stars from different genre of music coming together to celebrate the achievement of one of their own.
Amongst those that would grace the occasion is King Wasiu Ayinde, K1 the Ultimate, who will stand as the father of the day. The Waka Queen, Alhaja Salawa Abeni is the mother of the day, while Fadhelat Sheik Sulaimon Faruq Onigijipa would be the spiritual father and lecturer of the day.
Alhaji Wasiu Alabi Pasuma would be the cynosure of all eyes as he takes the lead on the band stand with other artistes from different genres.
Alawiye in his word said, “The day is meant for celebration, all Islamic artistes; Fuji, Juju, gospel singers and others would perform as they felicitate with me.”
The multi million naira edifices Alawiye wants to celebrate is a duplex, four chalets and swimming pool in the villa with ultra-modern architectural structure. It is a structure with latest imported building material and that stands the house out and makes it a country home.”
Alalubarika as he’s popularly called by his very large teeming fans has set history and unbeatable record in Islamic industry and Nigeria to be the first to build such country home among his peers. Meanwhile, this is the third house built by him. The Ibadan Islamic gospel singer earlier built his previous houses in his home town.
This month 27th of July is going to be a memorable day in the life of this great musician known as Oga Nla of Islamic genre music.
Many society people, business moguls and royal fathers have showed their readiness to felicitate with Alalubarika on the said date.
While talking to us, Alalubarika, said is very glad and happy to be the first Islamic Music act to build such a magnificent building among his peers. “I am very happy to make that great mark in the music world, not by my power or might, but the grace of Allah and that is the real secret I have in life. People aren’t aware of my closeness to God, He has been faithful to me and with that, it is Allah alone I have covenant with and He’s been faithful to me. I have made up my mind that it is from Him I shall seek my help and to Him I shall put forward alle completion of my estate I considered it a rare privilege and oppor adorations. I could remember when I left Ibadan to Lagos, I was doing great in Ibadan and when I came to Lagos, it has been success story all through.
This great success has been achievable with the great support from my darling wife, Alhaja Rukayat Alawiye a.k.a Basiri mi. She has been a great pillar of support and I will forever remain grateful to Allah for giving me such a wonderful companion. With thtunity from God.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

This is faaji Entertainment Blog, your complete entertainment blog for NEWS, ENTERTAINMENT, MUSIC, VIDEO, TECH, ART AND CULTURE where you get all happenings in the entertainment world on the go. We are passionate to serve you entertainment news as it breaks without compromising on the ethics of the profession.

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive