Wednesday 30 September 2020

Top Gospel Act, Oba Ara Sets To Drop New Album 'Creator'



The multiple award winning gospel act, Evangelist Doctor Oluwarotimi Michael Ayinde Onimole Oba Ara is cooking something good for his teeming fans.

We reliably gathered that the Lagos born multiple talents act is working on his new album that would soon be released for you to enjoy as usual.

The album titled 'The Creator' is almost ready and it shall hit a great bang when it's finally released to the music market.

While speaking with us, Oba Ara, who has four albums to his credit said the album is going to be a revelation in gospel music cycle. "Yes, we are working on our new album, we are in the studio and very soon it shall be released to the market. As you all know that I always put my very best in all I do, my previous albums could testify to this. I want to encourage all my fans both home and abroad to keep their fingers crossed as they anxiously awaits the said album. The Creator is a job they would definitely enjoy when it's released.

I want to also use this enviable opportunity to thank all my fans and lovers across the globe for the love they have for our band and I promise not to ever disappoint them".

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

This is faaji Entertainment Blog, your complete entertainment blog for NEWS, ENTERTAINMENT, MUSIC, VIDEO, TECH, ART AND CULTURE where you get all happenings in the entertainment world on the go. We are passionate to serve you entertainment news as it breaks without compromising on the ethics of the profession.

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive