Friday 25 September 2020

Mega 99 Is My Guardian Angel, Youngest Gospel Artist, Feranmi Temitope Declares

Since I started my music career at age 5 which is almost 6 years ago now, i have met this man of prestige, honor, valour, creativity, humility and kind gestures.
He has been there for me so much that some people and fans would argue within themselves that MEGA 99 was my biological dad. Some got to meet me and asked if truly He's not my biological father and it's also one of the questions I have got to answer on a radio program. 
This is due to the gravity of one love MEGA 99 has been showing to me for years.
Mr Abel Oluwafemi Dosunmu is a man who supports the young generations with his capacities and that is why I like him so much that I love to sing his songs on stage.
It's the smallest gift to present to him as my MUSIC DADDY AND SPECIAL ADVISER for all he has been doing for me. I want to thank you so much my daddy for been there for me at all times.
May God continue to uphold you sir, you will not fall IJN, you will continue to wax stronger and higher IJN. 
I celebrate you sir.
#GodblessGoldenAngelfans #ILoveMyFans

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

This is faaji Entertainment Blog, your complete entertainment blog for NEWS, ENTERTAINMENT, MUSIC, VIDEO, TECH, ART AND CULTURE where you get all happenings in the entertainment world on the go. We are passionate to serve you entertainment news as it breaks without compromising on the ethics of the profession.

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive