Monday 22 November 2021

CBAAC DG, Amao, wins 2021 Best Public Servant Award




The National Chronicle, a newspaper of national interest, has awarded The Director-General, Centre for Black African Arts and Civilization (CBAAC), Hon. Olubunmi Amao as the best Public Servant of the year.

The Award Ceremony took place at the Lagos Airport Hotels on Sunday evening in Lagos. 

Publisher/Editor-in-Chief of National Chronicle, Timothy Okojie–Ave, said they arrived at the choice after a rigorous screening through an opinion poll, which was conducted for the Public Service of the year.


While receiving the award, The DG said she expressed surprise at the Award as she was just being herself as the Head of the Agency without the knowledge some people are keeping tab. 

Amao assured that this would spur her towards greater achievements for the benefit of Black and African peoples all over the World.

While thanking the Organizers of this Award Ceremony- The National Chronicle for the recognition, The DG dedicated the award to God, her father and the Centre. 

“I am very pleased this evening to be given the Award of The Public Service of the Year. 

“For me, this came as a surprise because I thought I was just doing what has been part of me for a very long time.

“Little did I know that my little efforts at the Centre for Black and African Arts and Civilization (CBAAC), where I am Director-General is being noticed by the Public.


“I wish to assure you that this will spur me towards greater achievements for the benefit of Black and African peoples all over the World.


“I wish to thank the Organizers of this Award Ceremony- The National Chronicle for this recognition.

“I wish to dedicate this Award, first to God Almighty for giving me the strength to do what I am doing, Secondly to my Father, who instilled the spirit of hardwork, dedication and Service and,  Thirdly, to the Centre for Black and African Arts and Civilization CBAAC, where I am CEO.” She said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

This is faaji Entertainment Blog, your complete entertainment blog for NEWS, ENTERTAINMENT, MUSIC, VIDEO, TECH, ART AND CULTURE where you get all happenings in the entertainment world on the go. We are passionate to serve you entertainment news as it breaks without compromising on the ethics of the profession.

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive