Wednesday 4 November 2020

Blackmailers Are After Me, Popular Fuji Singer, Barryshowkey, Laments



One of the popular fuji artists, Adewale Akanji Balogun popularly known as Barryshowkey is not a very happy man. 

The talented fuji singer who celebrated his birthday few days ago has cried out that some blackmailers are out there to tarnish his hard earned image.

While narrating his ordeal to me, Barryshowkey who is also The Seriki of fuji said that he got call from three unknown numbers who are threatened to release his naked video online or he should reasy pay them certain amount of money.

In his words, he said 'My brother, help me to tell the whole world that blackmailers are after me, they wanted to destroy the image I have built for many years. The guy who called me said I should give him money for him not to release my purported unclad  the video online.

You would recalled that few months ago, waka queen, Alhaja Salawa Ibiwunmi Abeni also have similar experience from blackmailers who wanted to use her unclad pictures to get money from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

This is faaji Entertainment Blog, your complete entertainment blog for NEWS, ENTERTAINMENT, MUSIC, VIDEO, TECH, ART AND CULTURE where you get all happenings in the entertainment world on the go. We are passionate to serve you entertainment news as it breaks without compromising on the ethics of the profession.

Popular Posts

Labels