Thursday 17 August 2017

Yinka Rythmz a.k.a APASE OF WEST COAST up-close and persona



1 . What is your full name?
Adeyinka Quadri Adeola-Hazzan
2 How did you get the name Yinka Rythmz?
Yinka is my name and Rythmz is from a group / band i use to be part of in Houston KING’s RYTHME so I added them together making Yinka Rythmz.
. 3Who is Yinka Rythmz?
Yinka Rythmz is a father, musician and a business man.
.4 How long have you being in the music industry?
I was born into music, MY DAD is late Alh. Rasheed Adio 2nd Barrister and also known as Mr. Somebody…
and have been on the music path ever since.
. 5How many albums have you recorded so far?
I am currently recording my first album now.
. 6Which of your albums is the most inspirational to you?
All the singles in my Album is very inspirational and very emotional
Too…its a variety of every things we go through in life…its all about Love, attitude, money, women, prayer, life and betrayal…
.7 Who is your role model? My role model is My father, king Sunny Ade, Brian McKnight, Bob Marley and Late Alh. Sikiru Ayinde Barrister
.8 How many music artistes have you done collaborations with?
I have done collaborations with many artists, looking forward to  work with star studded artists, like wizkid, olamide, flavor and nikki minaj
 9What genre of song do you sing?
Its called Moderngospeltradoclassicaljujuhipfuji
I sing everything but in fuji voice
R&B, soul, Gospel, contemporary Highlife and juju music
10. You are one of the best and most popular Nigerian music artiste in diaspora tell us how did you achieve that?
Only with the grace of God. I hustle hard at my craft and push myself to the limit to achieve my ultimate goal…
which is to entertain my fans with good music.
11. Are you presently under a record label?
Yes I am. I am correctly signed to Rashan Music
12. What is your most prized possession?
My life and my Kids
13. You recently acquired a new car tell us about it?
Lol…its a 2017 Mercedes Benz GLE 450 with AMG. thats a gift of a lifetime i decided to give myself…
When you work hard, it’s only right that you reward yourself. You only live once
14. You won at the NAFB Awards 2016 were you really expecting the award?
No i wasnt expecting the award because i was told there were boards members who had to determine the winner after several nominations…
I was over joyed when i receuved the acceptance letter because to be recognized for your work is an excited thing. I felt appreciated by the organization that awarded me for my hard work and music.
15. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
I see myself on top of the world  in music internationally. The sky is the starting point and I’m reaching for it.
16. Will you say you are fulfilled?
I am fulfilled to the tenth power.  Im not content with my achievement so far because i stay hungry…music industry is like chemical reaction..it changes every minute.. but im counting my blessings and i continue to thank baba God always.
17. Any project you are working on at the moment?
I am currently working on a few on screen projects. There is a Mercedes Benz commercial, a few special features for my upcoming album and a few documentary films coming out this year and early next year 2018…
18. What gives you inspiration?
The early death of my Dad, My kids and my passion for music drives me daily.
19. You recently released a song called Mr. Somebody what motivated you to write and record the song?
Mr. Somebody is not out yet…
The song out now is 5 Point (my story), Morocco and Row Ur Boat…
Its all about where it all started from..my story, my life, my career, my music and all of me…
20. If you had not being a singer what will you have been?
I will continue being a philanthropist and a business man in my pharmaceutical line of business
21. What is it that you will like to be known for?
I will like to be known as The Omo Somebody who lifted the legacy of Mr. Somebody to the world through music and humanity…
A Great person and a good Christian.
22. Your advice to those who are looking up to being like you?
Go to school, get a career, let that be your foundation.
Stay hungry and shoot for the stars because you can be anything you want to be in life. Stand out, Be Somebody not anybody ,not a nobody , try not to be known as everybody…Be Somebody because you are Unique, you are different…You are somebody

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

This is faaji Entertainment Blog, your complete entertainment blog for NEWS, ENTERTAINMENT, MUSIC, VIDEO, TECH, ART AND CULTURE where you get all happenings in the entertainment world on the go. We are passionate to serve you entertainment news as it breaks without compromising on the ethics of the profession.

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive