Saturday 6 May 2017

STAR ACTRESS, BIMBO AKISANYA, SPITS FIRE, SAYS 'MERCY AIGBE'S HUSBAND NOT MY EX LOVER, CURSES BLOGGERS'

Notable Yoruba actress, Bimbo Akisanya, is indeed very unhappy person. The delectable actress is not happy about the story making round that Lanry Gentry, the estranged husband of another Yoruba actress, Mercy Aigbe was her former lover.
While talking to us, Bimbo said  'I don't know who is behind that baseless story that Mercy snatched her husband from me. Last time i saw Larry Gentry was fifteen years ago, i don't even know him very well. I had only one wedding with my husband, i had never in love with Mercy Aigbe's hubby. Let those who are behind that stupid rumour to re write the story or they face wrath  of God. Those useless and lazy bloggers who started the story should desist from that act, unless they will perish. I even learnt that one certain national television also reported that false story, they suppose to hear from me, or from Mercy or her husband before the report. I want to make clear categorically that Lanry Gentry was not my husband and Mercy did not snatched him from me'. Akisanya lamented.
You would recall that certain online media reported it that Mercy Aigbe snatched Lanry Gentry from Bimbo Akisanya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

This is faaji Entertainment Blog, your complete entertainment blog for NEWS, ENTERTAINMENT, MUSIC, VIDEO, TECH, ART AND CULTURE where you get all happenings in the entertainment world on the go. We are passionate to serve you entertainment news as it breaks without compromising on the ethics of the profession.

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive